I suggest you ...

please, I have been trying to sign in but I keep getting the response that my email address or password is invalid, tried registering again

Please, I have been trying to sign in but I keeping the response that my email and password is invalid, tried registering again, was told that my email already exists. Pls what should I do to login into my account with ngcareers? Thanks as I hope to hear from you soon.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • timothy A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, I have been trying to sign in but I keeping the response that my email and password is invalid, tried registering again, was told that my email already exists. Pls what should I do to login into my account with ngcareers? Thanks as I hope to hear from you soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I try singing in but getting the response that my email and password are incorrect pls what will I do

I was trying to sign in but keep getting the response that my email and password are in correct, what will I do now

please help me, am having issues with my account, its telling me that my password is incorrect whilst ;ive done a resset more than twice. please help me i have a job to apply for very importantly. God bless you all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base